When you think of Bach flowers and the re-balancing of energies, you usually think of putting mental / emotional states back into alignment.
Dr. Bach's essences chase away anxieties, cure depression, reduce fear, help those with ADD focus and learn, and a host of other things all related to mental and emotional states.
But your mental or emotional state affects your emotional energy, which affects your physical energy, which affects your overall physical well-being. If you stop to think about it, you'll realize that people who are "down" emotionally are quite often suffering from physical ailments as well. You can probably picture a few people like that right now.
The worst of that is that the more they suffer physically, the more they suffer emotionally, and it becomes a self-feeding cycle.
The cycle is, of course, also tied to the law of attraction. The more you focus on feeling bad, either emotionally or physically, the worse you're going to feel.
So if you're suffering from nagging physical ailments, take time to think about your emotional state.
- Are there emotional issues nagging at you?
- Have you been trying to forge ahead while pushing your feelings into the background?
- Are you taking on too much in an effort to get ahead at work - or to be the best spouse, parent, or child that you can possibly be?
- Are you doing things you really don't want to do because you're afraid of change - or afraid to say no?
- Are you taking responsibility for issues and problems that aren't really yours?
If so, take those feelings out and examine them. Then take the questionnaire at FeelBach and see which flower essences you need to get back in balance.
After a few weeks of Dr. Bach's therapy, you just might find that both your emotional and your physical state now bring you joy.